Let’s try that again… 🤗
Did I do that🤓 (Steve Urkel voice)? 🐒
The decisions we make will forever have an effect on our tomorrow, relationships, purpose and destiny. Sometimes making the right decisions seem far fetched. It’s easy to make an emotional decision because of how we feel. And emotions originate from a bunch of hormones released from the brain in response to a stimuli/ perception. But there is something about when the Spirit speaks. Mmmm. God is the keeper of all wisdom. And if we ask for wisdom, He will give it to us. To make a decision based on emotion is unwise. I can testify that when I put my trust in God and it is guaranteed that He will direct my path. Ask and it shall be given. Seek and you shall find. Sometimes decisions just simply take weighing the benefits and consequences. Sound🤷🏾♀️ intuitive enough. But sometimes, it can get really confusing🕸
Let’s eliminate that by:
1. Don’t use emotions to make a decision. Most often, if not always, lead to an impulsive and irrational decision. Which can be impactful or costly towards your destiny.
2. Give yourself time before you decide. And spare yourself years of torture and torment.
3. Properly count the cost versus what you think you must have (or want). Putting a need to what you don’t truly need. Please let’s be realistic.
4. Check the possibility of a good ending. If there is nothing good about this decision. Leave it alone.
5. Plan. Planning will eliminate unnecessary decisions, delay, and redirection of aim. If it doesn’t align with the trajectory of the plan, count it as a distraction.